Michaux Volunteer Day
Summer is heating up and we would like to inform you of an upcoming Michaux State Forest volunteer work day. This will be the first official Friends of Michaux service project and we hope you can join us!
MEETING PLACE: Long Pine Run Reservoir Parking Area, 675 Milesburn Road, Fayetteville, PA 17222
WORK DESCRIPTION: Trail construction. We will continue building the connector trail that joins Long Pine Run Reservoir Parking Area to Greenwood Road. The connector will allow trail users to bypass Milesburn Road and avoid associated traffic and dust while providing access to the greater Flat Rock trail system. Construction of the trail began last year.
• Hand tools will be provided but if you have favorite tool you are welcome to bring it.
• Wear appropriate clothing and boots/sneakers (no flip flops).
• Water and snacks will be available but please bring a water bottle to refill.
• Rain or shine, may be canceled in the event of severe weather.
• If you are able to participate, please reply to this email with your name and number of volunteers (including yourself) so we may prepare enough supplies.
If you have any questions, please contact Michelle Blevins at email@example.com.
Saturday, August 10 at 9:00am to 12:00pm
No recent activity